Organizations: 150 € + VAT/year;
Individuals: 30€ +VAT /year
1) TLPA & Pleyade. Bilingual online tool for improving
the teaching-learning process, at individual and group levels. Allows
any group of persons to go virtual (virtual staff, virtual department,
2) MEMO. Multilingual Educational Magazine Online is an
utility in English, Spanish and French which allows pupils to become
their own multilingual online editors.
3) MEM. Multilingual Electronic Magazine is a utility for
publishing an online journal on any Topic, including tracking of
articles, authors, reviewers, advertising, etc. Produces publications
similar in format to EJREP, but for any topic area.
4) E-Assessment. Utility for performing evaluations through
online response to a series of user-defined questions, with automatic
calculation of results. Allows ad-hoc design of surveys, rapid response
and immediate results.
Organizations: 200€ + VAT /one consultation or issue
Individuals: 50€ +VAT/ one consultation
5) E-Consulting for evaluation and improvement of teaching-learning
processes. Advising and tools for reflecting on and evaluating
aspects of the teaching-learning process, whether these are currently
adequate or needing improvement. Flexible scope: by class subjects,
class groups, degree programs, etc. Involves participation from
both teachers and students.
6) E-Consulting and evaluation for improving academic and professional
competencies. Advising for the purpose of evaluating and improving
competencies at different stages or points of time in the educational
7) E-Consulting and evaluation of school coexistence problems.
Advising for the purpose of evaluating and improving issues relating
to coexistence at school.
E-SERVICES (ADVANCED USERS):
Organizations: 300€ +VAT/one consultation or issue
8) E-Data Analysis. Consulting and/or data analysis for
your organization or for a specific issue.
9) E-Department R&D&I. Consulting and implementation
of an evaluation protocol on the quality, processes and products
of your R&D&I Department. Online processing.
10) E-Consulting and applying for R&D&I Projects.
Advising in the application process for R&D&I Projects,
whether individual- or consortia-based. Applications may be submitted
in collaboration with E&P, or other entities or organizations.
(FLAT RATE: INCLUDES ALL THE ABOVE)
Online: 600€/month + VAT;
In-person: 1000€/month + VAT + travel expenses.
Club Education & Psychology Rate.
11) Global E-Consulting. Includes all the above. Tools, consulting
and innovation all within your reach.
12) Specialized Translation (per job). Translation and
revision of papers, performed by experts in psychology and education.
13) E-Conference (per event). You select the topic and
we will locate the best expert for you. University professors or
practitioners specialized in topics of your interest. Available
as an in-person event or by video-conference.
14) E-Validation of product quality (per service). We perform
evaluation research on your intervention products, and certify their
quality. Especially suitable for validating the effect of psychoeducational
programs and materials (from any publisher).
15) E-Technology Transfer Contract (per project). We study
your project and support it by certifying its interest to us technologically
and commercially. This service is especially important as an endorsement
of expected technology transfer in R&D&I Projects at the
national and European level.
16) Master’s Degree Program in R&D & I (currently
17) E-Journal of Research in Educational Psychology. E-journal,
full text of all articles available freely. Dissemination of knowledge
in the field of Educational Psychology to the entire scientific
community in English and Spanish.
18) E-Publishing Series. Online publishing service, specialized
in English and Spanish, for researchers and practitioners. Research
reports, emerging technologies, innovation in Educational Psychology.
Association with the Electronic Journal of Research in Educational
Psychology assures international visibility of your publication.